Working to make a Stronger, Healthier, Happier YOU
We are pleased to say KMT has been open since June 1!
We are following NH state guidelines for massage therapy services as detailed below.
While we are excited to get back to work and see all of our clients, we ask that if you are not feeling well, exhibit any symptoms of Covid19, or have been exposed to Covid19 within 14 days, please cancel your appointment and reschedule for a later date at no charge, rest assure, we will do the same.
1. Pre appointment Covid screening text or call.
2. Masks worn in building and during massage
3. No waiting area, please wait in car or outside until notified to enter building, alert your therapist when you arrive, you should have the contact # from your pre appointment text.
4. Utilize hand sanitizer or wash hands before/after massage, wash room and hand sanitizer is readily available.
5. Therapists will follow all cleaning and sanitizing protocols to include proper wait time after sanitizing spray, changing of shirt/apron between clients, following standard infection control protocols, and wearing of masks
*please be sure your cell phone number and email address is correct, we will need these to contact you prior to your appointment*
Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Christine and Carol
Keene Massage Therapy